Each Apple users need to have an apple ID, which is called as a iTunes account. When you have a new iPhone device and enter "find my iPhone", unique information is logged to Apple account, your account details are linked to the iPhone and stored on the apple server, so it is iCloud lock. If you can't open the iPhone device to find my iPhone, you can't erase the device, then you can't activate the phone to set details. The most important is that if the phone is connected to the Internet, it means the device is traceable, the registered users can wipe the phone at any time and lock the phone in any way. Unless you can find a way to unlock the activation of iCloud, otherwise, iPhone won't really play a big role. so is there any decent solution to figure it out? nandrepair will introduce iPhone iCloud unlock by hardware in the article, hope it will help!
How to unlock iPhone iCloud ID?
There are four chips on the iPhone motherboard has are the core parts fo you to unlock iCoud: CPU, BASEBAND, NAND FLASH and EEPROM chips. NAND FLASH and EEPROM which can be re-programmed by iphone Chip programmer, while CPU and BASEBAND must be replaced by hardware (from another iphone with unlock IMEI / serial number). Baseband, CPU, Emprom chip, NAND Flash, they are a whole set , baseband must work with the IMEI which is stored in chip.
iPhone motherboard chip kit is without iCloud lock, the CPU, BASEBAND, NAND FLASH and EEPROM chips work normally, you can remove these chips to your iPhone board, The CPU and BASEBAND on the motherboard can be used to replaced on the new motherboard to help you unlock iphone icloud. But it takes certain professionalism, take care of the chips, otherwise you will damage these BGA chips.
What are the detailed steps to unlock iPhone iCloud ID by replacing hardware?
1. Tear down the CPU and Baseband on the motherboad (A Board) with iCloud locked of the iPhone you are going to unlock
2. Take down (disassemble) the CPU and Baseband on the motherboard (B Board) without iCloud, doing the BGA reballing on it again, the iPhone 6 Plus / 6S iCloud UNLOCK kit chip.
3. Reading / Import the data of new chip from B Board, Save it, then re-write the new chip data to your A Board by ACT PRO chip programmer, Bond the reballed chips on the motherboard with iCloud
4. No need to remove NAND from A board, Re-program NAND by iPhone NAND Module Adapter
5. Move the CPU and Baseband from B board to A board, Install home button and LCD back
6. Connect iTunes and restore iPhone
7. Activate iPhone iCloud ID will be eliminated successfully